What Are The Best Bamboo Full Size Sheets?
Percale sheets made from 100% bamboo, and not a mix of polyester or cotton will be the finest quality and most environmentally sustainable most comfortable choice. It is recommended to avoid rayon because the process of making it for creating rayon is harmful to the environment as well as the workers. Verify the certifications of third-party sources, such as OEKO-TEX to confirm that the bamboo full size sheets were made ethically and without harsh chemicals.
Bamboo bed sheets are made of sustainable materials that are derived of bamboo. This renewable natural resource grows rapidly and requires less fertilizers or water than other crops, such as cotton. When you’re looking for bamboo full size sheets take note of the details about how the fabric was constructed.
There’s no need to be overly concerned in terms of thread count. Anywhere between 300 and 400 thread counts is a good bet for quality, affordability as well as durability, and ease of use. In terms of weaves, Sateen is the most popular. Sateen weave bamboo full size bed sheets are silky smooth with a cool touch, but they aren’t as breathable and could become pill over with time. Bamboo full bed sheets with a twill weave are the strongest and durable and wrinkle-resistant, but they aren’t so soft like sateen, nor as cool as percale. They require a longer time to soften.
How To Dry Bamboo Full Size Bed Sheets?
Many companies that manufacture bamboo-based products will advise people the best way to dry bamboo clothing, sheets, and other items are to hang them dry outdoors in sunny conditions (if we all could reside in Hawaii isn’t it? ).
Because air-drying outside isn’t an option for a lot of us all year round, it is also possible to put their bedding into the dryer. If you must utilize a dryer, make sure you select the lowest temperature and lower tumble rate.
The main benefit of bamboo full size sheets is the ability to drape extremely well. Even if they have wrinkles caused by being stored or washed, they will disappear within a few hours. At the time you go to the bed in the evening they are smooth and fresh and ready to provide you the good night’s sleep you deserve. If you’re looking for more crisp, clean look then you can iron them at a lower temperature.
Why Are Bamboo Full Bed Sheets Good?
Sleeping in after an exhausting day is one of the best pleasures of life with a nice sheet set will make the experience even more enjoyable. The bedding is supposed to be soft and comfortable and sufficiently breathable that you stay cool throughout the entire night.
Recently, bamboo full size sheets have gained popularity for their ability to check every box. Featuring a lightweight, silky feel, bamboo bedding wicks away moisture and resists odors, so it’s an excellent choice for hot sleepers just like satin full size sheets.
Benefits of Fabric Made from Bamboo
- Hypoallergenic – Very few people have allergies to bamboo, so they are unlikely to cause an allergic reaction.
- Cool and breathable – Rayon Viscose, Rayon, as well as bamboo-based lyocell are all breathable, lightweight fabrics that maintain the body temperature of the person sleeping and help keep them cool throughout the night. This can be beneficial for those who naturally sleep hot.
- Moisture-wicking – Fabric that is made from bamboo absorbs sweat from the body of the person sleeping at a rate that is twice as fast as cotton, making them less humid. This also aids in regulating the body’s temperature.
- Extraordinarily soft – Rayon Viscose and lyocell made of bamboo can be described as among the most comfortable sheets of fabric available. They drape well and allow you to sleep comfortably.
- Durable – Premium sheets constructed of bamboo tend to become soft as they get older, resulting in an expected product lifespan of at least four to five years. They are more durable than sheets made of synthetic materials.
Flat Sheet 81×96 in (205×243 cm )
Fitted Sheet 54×75 in+12 in (137×190+30 cm )
Pillowcase 20×30 in (50×76 cm)